“In Rennes, Brittany, the Rennes du Compost association collects the biowaste generated by some sixty professionals in the city by bicycle. A collection movement destined to spread.”
It’s good to see that things are getting organized in our regions and that citizens, professionals and communities are taking initiatives.
Find out more in this article from Reporterre magazine, click HERE to read it.
Rennes du Compost association website
Here you will find a non-exhaustive list, by region, of some associations and professionals who promote composting:
- On the Jardinons-ensemble website where you can register your garden and/or find one near you, thanks to its interactive map
- In and around Toulouse with Récup’Occitanie
- In Courbevoie, with the Folies d’humus association
- On the Bassin de la Nivelle in the 64, with Collecte & Compost
- For professionals and local authorities, with Les Alchimistes
- Around Albi, with the association La Recyclada
- All over France with CompostInSitu
- In Drôme and Ardèche via Compost et Territoire
- Obviously with the Compost Citoyen or ComposTri networks
If you would like to appear on this list, please contact us via our contact form.
Thank you for following us and taking part in this ongoing ecological transition.